Sign in to follow this  
Trauma

Operation Novus Vicinus

MISSION BRIEFING

01/12/2019 9pm CST (WE ARE WHEELS UP @ 9)

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

The civil war in Chernarus has ground to a bloody stalemate between the country's security forces and Islamist rebels.  With the civilian population breaking down along religious and ethnic lines, sectarian violence is common place. State forces have been implicated in indiscriminate shelling. Meanwhile the rebels are being accused of ethnic cleansing operations. There is ample evidence both sides are guilty of these charges. The security situation has devolved to the point of all humanitarian NGO's are being told to leave the country.

Our contract will require a multi-phased approach and sensitive information will be given out on a need to know basis. 

At no point while deployed on this contract should you be unarmed. DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE, AS WESTERNS PRESENT A TARGET OF OPPORTUNITY.

SIT REP:  Our first priority will getting a lay of the land and disposition of forces operating in the vicinity of our base of operations.

MISSION & EXECUTION

Reconnaissance area surrounding the base.

Time:  07:00

Objectives

• Primary - Identify armed faction operating in area

• Secondary - Avoid direct contact with the enemy

• Tertiary - If fired upon eliminate hostile forces with extreme prejudice 

Rules Of Engagement: RETURN FIRE ONLY (YELLOW)

Threat Level:   RED (HIGH)

Insertion: Foot Patrol

Respawn: ZEUS DISCRETION 

Uniform: Team Lead's Discretion 

Equipment: Russian Armaments  

Requirements:  

ROLES NEEDED:

ELEMENT AND FIRETEAM LEADS.

STANDARD FIRETEAMS (RIFLEMEN/DMR, GL, LMG, MEDIC)

RISKS - CONCERNS - NOTES

Assets: REDACTED

Weather Report: UNKNOWN

Additional Information: PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED ROLE BELOW (ELEMENT LEAD AND FIRETEAM LEADERS ESPECIALLY)

Role Play Requirements: 0

Additional Intel: N/A

MAP: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128256978

• Like 2

I should be there.  But did I read that right that we will be using Russian arms instead of our own weapons?

• Confused 1

I'm on that Football Schedule. As discussed, I will be on A) After the 2nd game or B) on schedule if the game turns into a blowout...which happens and is not fun to watch.
Hey I was thinking, can a person load themselves up in the server, load out for mission, and then have Zeus turn them into an A.I. until the person resumes control? Or is that stupid? or both?